Plans and Pricing
We have some of the lowest tuition rates in all of Orange County. Take advantage of our Consultation + 30 Minute Dance Lesson to see how you like our studio, instructors and teaching style.
All of our teachers are personally chosen and receive the highest training available so they can better pass our product on to you. Teachers are not only chosen because of their dance skills but must have the personality, the knowledge and the patience to work with a variety of students.
Spring New Student SpecialLearn the swing or dance of your choosing
- Flyer: Swing into Spring – New Student Special
- 1 Group Lesson & 2 Private Lessons
- First appointment Private Lesson with consultation
- Second appointment Group Lesson
- Third appointment Group Lesson with evaluation
- Expires the last day of Spring, June 20, 2018
- Special must be completed 1 month from first visit.
Private Dance Lessons
- Programs are personally designed to suit your needs.
- Can be all one style such as Latin, Country Western or all styles of swing.
- Most students choose a program that offers a variety of dances.
- You will receive personalized and focused instruction from our Professionally Trained Dance Instructors.
- Check Out Our Foundation Program
Private Group LessonsMinimum of Six Couples
- A fun way to learn dancing with your friends, family, co-workers, singles groups and wedding parties
- Offers you the opportunity to choose the dance styles, times and days you would like for your lessons
Regular Group Lessons
- Taught in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with other students who are at your level of dance
- Classes available for beginners through advanced students
- Classes are registered by the month and each month a new and different dance will be taught. See the Calendar for schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
How often should I take lessons?
We recommend that you schedule your lessons close together, especially in the beginning. The less time between lessons mean the less you will forget, the less you will need to review, and the more quickly you will learn and reach a confident level in your dancing. In addition, it is most effective for you to take private lessons in conjunction with group and practice lessons.
What should I wear?
Wear something comfortable that won’t inhibit movement. Some of our students come straight from work and other come for their lessons dressed casual. Of course, comfortable shoes are recommended! We suggest a pair of leather-soled shoes for gentlemen and a shoe with a back for the ladies similar to what you would wear to go out dancing. Athletic shoes don’t work well on the ballroom floor- They tend to stick and make it difficult to move your feet.
Do I need a partner?
Not at all. We teach both singles and couples here at Phill’s Ballroom Dance Studio. If you come in as one of our single students, your instructor will be your partner for your private lessons, and our group and practice sessions will provide plenty of opportunity to meet other students with the same interests and goals.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
My wife and I were lucky enough to work with Kim to have her help us coordinate our first dance at our wedding. We both had no experience with ballroom dancing but we were guided through each step of our dance which made it a comfortable experience.
Kim helped us with a Vienna Waltz which incorporated spins, dips, and lifts which was a crowd pleaser. Going through the dance lessons were enjoyable as an escape from other aspects of wedding planning. I would highly recommend this company to any couples looking for dance lessonsNam D.
We love the why Phil teaches!!! He is patience, kind, and an excellent teacher!!! "The Best ",and we took dance at a different studio before and didn't learn near as well as we did from Phil. We have learned the Foxtrot, East Coast Swing and are now learning the Waltz than the Cha-Cha and on and on~~~Thank you Phil !!!Cindy S.
I cant say enough wonderful things about Phil and his studio. He is extremely professional, funny and patient ! He makes dancing so much fun.
I would recommend his studio to anyone who wants to learn and nervous about learning like I was and I still am.
Phil is a great guy and I love his Studio!
Call Today To Schedule Your Lesson
We can put together a custom program that fits your needs